Click To Read more
This is the entry-level certification course is for individuals wishing to learn the fundamentals of proper breath hold diving for the purpose of increasing underwater awareness and enjoyment. An introduction to open water Freediving skills and techniques to depths no deeper than 20m / 66’ are practiced with the program also encompassing static and dynamic apnea as introductory or stand-alone disciplines.
Florida Dive Company makes it possible for you to complete all the academic requirements for your entry-level scuba diver certification online. You can get started right now and, when you are done, you will then complete your in-water skill-development sessions and final open-water training dives.
- Minimum age of 10 for Junior Basic Freediver or 16 years for Basic Freediver
- Competent swimming skills
- PFI Snorkeler or equivalent skill level
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Semi-Private Class (4 Students MAX)
- e-Learning Material
- Same Instructor Throughout Course
- Confined Water Training
- Open Water Training
- Certification Processing
- Certification Hard Card
- Digital Certification Card
- NEW STUDENT Gear Discounts
- Dive Club Entry
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Tips: (Boat crew, Instructor, Dive Master, Fish or Lobster Cleaning)
- Personal Gear: Freediving quality low volume mask, freediving fins, J-snorkel, freediving socks (Take Advantage of your NEW STUDENT DISCOUNT in store)
- Entry Fees: All Entry Fees to dive locations.
- Transportation to Training Locations or Dive Sites
THE FLORIDA DIVE COMPANY DIFFERENCE:
We offer smaller class sizes than a typical dive shop. This means you receive the added benefit of a semi- private class at no additional cost. Our reduced class size allows our students to have direct experience with our Instructors which we believe produces a more knowledgeable, safe and confident diver. We do not rush you or your training as we understand the natural progression of learning as each individual learns at different speeds.
We take pride in our instructional methodology and adhere to our course standards all while providing a safe, fun, and memorable learning experience that will last a lifetime.
Florida Dive Company offers e-Learning options with our all-inclusive package pricing.
No Hidden Fees! (Tipping is not included) Just bring your freediving quality mask, fins, snorkel, socks and let’s start your next adventure.
$450.00 Semi-Private class per diver
$900.00 Private class per diver
Typical Class Schedule
Day 0: Mandatory Orientation at Florida Dive Company (4-6 hrs)
Day 1 AM: Confined Water / Open Water (5-8 hrs)