Open Water Scuba Diving Instructor (OWSDI)
The SDI Divemaster Course is the first professional level certification. During the course you will learn how to work with divers, lead certified divers, and act as a dive guide showing divers underwater dive sites and the marine life that inhabits those dives sites. You will increase your knowledge about physics and physiology as well as increase your proficiency with your scuba and snorkeling skills.
Florida Dive Company makes it possible for you to complete all of the academic requirements for your entry-level scuba diver certification online. You can get started right now and, when you are done, you will then complete your in-water skill-development sessions and final open-water training dives.
- Minimum age 18
- Certified SDI Advanced Adventure Diver or equivalent; advanced certification must include verifiable experience in deep, navigation, night, and limited visibility specialties
- Certified SDI Rescue Diver or equivalent
- Provide proof of current CPR, first aid and oxygen provider (where local law permits) *
- Provided proof of at least 40 logged dives
* Note: CPR, first aid, and oxygen provider courses may be combined
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Semi-Private Class (4-6 Students MAX)
- Entry fees to dive locations
- Air Tanks
- e-Learning Material
- Certification Processing
- Certification Hard Card
- Digital Certification Card
- Gear Discounts
- Dive Club Entry
- Ongoing Support from our Professional Career Development Center
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- CPR, First Aid Training, & O2 Provider
- Tips: (Boat crew, Instructor, Dive Master, Fish or Lobster Cleaning)
- Personal Gear: Scuba Quality Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Boots, Surface Marker Buoy (SMB)
- SCUBA Gear: (BCD, Regulator Set, Wetsuit) is not included however is available if needed at an additional cost. We are happy to accommodate your rental needs.
- Nitrox: Fills or Rentals
- Boat Entry: Offshore Boat Fees
- Transportation to Training Locations or Dive Sites
THE FLORIDA DIVE COMPANY DIFFERENCE:
We offer smaller class sizes than a typical dive shop. This means you receive the added benefit of a semi- private class at no additional cost. Our reduced class size allows our students to have direct experience with our instructors which we believe produces a more knowledgeable, safer, and confident diver. We do not rush you or your training as we understand the natural progression of learning as each individual learns at different speeds.
We take pride in our instructional methodology and adhere to our course standards all while providing a safe, fun, and memorable learning experience that will last a lifetime.
Florida Dive Company offers e-Learning options with our all-inclusive package pricing.
No Hidden Fees! (Tipping is not included) Just bring your scuba quality mask, fins, snorkel, boots and let’s start your next adventure.
$2000.00 Materials and Fees
Typical Class Schedule