Open Water Diver
Click To Read more
Open Water Diver
If you have always wanted to be a scuba diver to visit the underwater world and experience what Florida diving has to offer, this is where it starts. An Open Water certification has help divers just like you explore the world beneath the waves. Come join our community of divers as we expose you the amazing diversity marine life while providing education about our environment and our duty to protect it.
Florida Dive Company makes it possible for you to complete all of the academic requirements for your entry-level scuba diver certification online. You can get started right now and, when you are done, you will then complete your in-water skill-development sessions and final open-water training dives.
- Minimum age 18, 15 with parental consent
- Under 15, Florida Dive Company also offers Junior Open Water Scuba Diver Courses (10-14 years old). Please contact us directly 386.663.8030 to learn more.
What is included:
- Semi-Private Class (4-6 Students MAX)
- Entry fees to dive locations
- e-Learning Course Material
- Same Instructor throughout course
- Quality Rental Equipment (Buoyancy Compensator,
Regulator Set, 3mm Wetsuit, Dive Computer,
Tanks & Weights)
- Confined Water Training
- Open Water Training
- Certification Processing
- Certification Hard Card
- Digital Certification Card
- Gear Discounts
- Dive Club Entry
What is not included:
- Personal Gear: Scuba Quality Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Boots (New Student Gear Discount Available when you purchase a class)
- Transportation to Training Locations or Dive Sites
- Tips: (Instructor, Dive Master & Boat Crew)
The Florida Dive Company Difference:
We offer smaller class sizes than a typical dive shop. This means you receive the added benefit of a semi- private class at no additional cost. Our reduced class size allows our students to have direct experience with our Instructors which we believe produces a more knowledgeable, safe and confident diver. We do not rush you or your training as we understand the natural progression of learning as each individual learns at different speeds.
We take pride in our instructional methodology and adhere to our course standards all while providing a safe, fun, and memorable learning experience that will last a lifetime.
Florida Dive Company offers e-Learning options with our all-inclusive package pricing.
No Hidden Fees! Just bring your scuba quality mask, fins, snorkel, boots and let’s start your next adventure.
$500.00 Semi-Private class per diver
$950.00 Private class per diver
Bundle and Save ($50.00) with Computer Nitrox!$600.00 Semi-Private class + Nitrox class per diver
Typical Class Schedule - sample resource guide click here
Day 0: Mandatory Orientation (4-5 hours)
Day 1: Pool (5-6 hours)
Day 2: Spring (5-6 hours)
Day 3: Spring (5-6 hours)
ALL CLASSES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
When you book your training, you are holding a space on our calendar that is no longer available to others, as well as reserving an Instructors time.