Click To Read more
The RS-681 is TUSA's latest regulator that delivers superior performance and build quality in a compact lightweight design. The R-600 paired with the newly developed S-81 second stage further pushes the regulator engineering and performance envelope.
- TEFLON COATED PLATE TEST- The Teflon Coated Plate prevents “dry mouth.” Condensation forms on the brass plate adding moisture to the dry air released from scuba cylinders.
- CLICK SPRING ADJUSTMENT- The Click Spring Adjustment feature is exclusive to TUSA. It is a five (5)-position adjustment knob designed to better control breathing resistance.
- COLD WATER READY- The Cold-Water Ready feature enables the diver to use the regulator in water temperatures below 50° F / 10° C.
- ENVIROMENTALLY SEALED 1ST STAGE- The use of a secondary diaphragm and piston sealing the 1st stage preventing contamination or freezing when the regulator is submersed in contaminated or freezing water.
- ORTHO-CONSCIOUS MOUTHPIECE- The Ortho-Conscious Mouthpiece feature prevents jaw fatigue. The ridges and flexible material allow the diver to have more control of the mouthpiece and reduces tension in the jaw.
- SEQUENCE EXHAUST ASSIST SYSTEM- The Sequence Exhaust Assist System gives the diver less resistance when exhaling due to its unique double exhaust design. The diver experiences smooth breathing cycles reducing air consumption and fatigue.
- VENTURI FLOW ADJUSTMENT- The Venturi Flow Adjustment allows for ease of breathing by controlling the direction of air through the mouthpiece.