Click To Read more
TDI Nitrox Diver Course is an entry-level course for divers wishing to continue their diver education and utilize enriched air nitrox as a breathing gas to extend no-decompression limits at depth.
This is the entry-level certification course for recreational divers wishing to utilize enriched air nitrox (EAN) as a breathing gas. The objective of this course is to train divers in the benefits, hazards, and proper procedures for using nitrox mixes from 22 through 40 percent oxygen content.
Florida Dive Company makes it possible for you to complete all of the academic requirements for your certification online. You can get started right now and, when you are done, you will then complete your in-water skill-development sessions.
- Minimum age 18, 15 with parental consent
- Minimum certification: SDI Open Water Scuba Diver or equivalent
What is included:
- Semi-Private Class
- e-Learning Material
- Same Instructor throughout course
- Certification Processing
- Certification Hard Card
- Digital Certification Card
- Gear Discounts
- Dive Club Entry
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Tips: (Boat crew, Instructor, Dive Master)
- In- Water Training: This is a non diving speciality unless grouped with another in water course.
- Personal Gear: Scuba Quality Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Boots, Surface Marker Buoy (SMB), Dive Slate. (Take Advantage of your NEW STUDENT DISCOUNT in store)
- Gear: (BCD, Regulator Set, Wetsuit) Full Equipment list and requirements provided prior to class start
- Entry Fees: All Entry fees to dive locations.
- Transportation to Training Locations or Dive Sites
The Florida Dive Company Difference:
We offer smaller class sizes than a typical dive shop. This means you receive the added benefit of a semi- private class at no additional cost. Our reduced class size allows our students to have direct experience with our instructors which we believe produces a more knowledgeable, competent, and confident diver. We do not rush you or your training as we understand the natural progression of learning as each individual learns at different speeds.
We take pride in our instructional methodology and adhere to our course standards all while providing a safe, fun, and memorable learning experience that will last a lifetime.
No Hidden Fees! (Tipping is not included)
$150.00 Semi-Private class per diver
Typical Class Schedule
Day 1 :Class ONLY (3-4hrs)