Click To Read more
Advanced Buoyancy Control
The Advanced Buoyancy Control Specialty is designed to increase an open water diver's awareness and understanding of what factors impact buoyancy control in the water.
This specialty pairs well with an Advanced Adventure Diver certification and is perfect for the certified diver looking to improve and/or fine-tune their buoyancy to prevent damage to the underwater world.
You will learn hovering techniques that pair with breath control, fine-tuning your buoyancy with your BCD or dry suit and getting close to the bottom without touching.
- SDI Open Water Scuba Diver, SDI Junior Open Water Diver, or equivalent
- Minimum age 18, 10 with parental consent
What is included:
- Semi-Private Class (4-6 Students MAX)
- Entry fees to dive locations
- Air tank rentals
- Same Instructor throughout course
- Certification Processing
- Certification Hard Card
- Digital Certification Card
- Gear Discounts
- Dive Club Entry
What is not included:
- Tips: (Boat crew, Instructor, Dive Master, Fish or Lobster Cleaning)
- Personal Gear: Scuba Quality Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Boots, Surface Marker Buoy (SMB)
- Gear: (BCD, Regulator Set, Wetsuit, Weights ) is not included however is available if needed at an additional cost. We are happy to accommodate your rental needs.
- Transportation to Training Locations or Dive Sites
The Florida Dive Company Difference:
We offer smaller class sizes than a typical dive shop. This means you receive the added benefit of a semi- private class at no additional cost. Our reduced class size allows our students to have direct experience with our Instructors which we believe produces a more knowledgeable, safe and confident diver. We do not rush you or your training as we understand the natural progression of learning as each individual learns at different speeds.
We take pride in our instructional methodology and adhere to our course standards all while providing a safe, fun, and memorable learning experience that will last a lifetime.
Florida Dive Company offers e-Learning options with our all-inclusive package pricing.
No Hidden Fees! (Tipping is not included) Just bring your scuba quality mask, fins, snorkel, boots and let’s start your next adventure.
Typical Class Schedule
Day 1: Spring or Pool