Click To Read more
Introducing the new advanced M2001S Paragon professional divers mask. The new Paragon mask offers TUSA’s NEW Reinforced TRI-MIX frame, Freedom Technology with Fit II, and the UV 420 Lens Treatment with AR and Crystal View Optical Glass which helps you dive with eye protection and ultimate clarity.
1. FREEDOM TECHNOLOGY WITH FIT II - Freedom Technology is a set of technologies to enhance fit and performance exclusive to TUSA. Freedom model masks feature a dimpled skirt surface with varied silicone thicknesses and stability ridges in addition to a proprietary low-friction skirt surface on the fitting line. The new Fit II technology adds strength and rigidness to the skirt for use in tough environments.
2. FREEDOM TECHNOLOGY - Freedom Technology is a set of technologies to enhance fit and performance exclusive to TUSA. Freedom model masks feature a dimpled skirt surface with varied silicone thicknesses and stability ridges in addition to a proprietary low-friction skirt surface on the fitting line.
3. TRI-MIX FRAME- Three (3) distinct layers combined to produce one superior frame structure. Polyurethane (PuRiMaX) material bumper protection and a cross-beam metal frame structure combined with the superior toughness of the polycarbonate frame bolted together to create a seriously tough mask.
4. UV 420 LENS TREATMENT- UV 420 Lens Treatment protects against harmful high-energy visible (HEV) light and its potential to damage the Retina. HEV light is not just present on sunny days, but overcast days as well. Therefore, it is extremely important to protect your eyes against UV and HEV light in all weather conditions when diving.
5. 3D MASK STRAP-TUSA’s patented 3D Strap is a true three-dimensional design that snugly fits against the head’s natural curvature. The 3D strap offers unprecedented comfort and fit, unlike standard flat mask straps.
6. ANGLE STRAP ADJUSTOR WITH SIDE HOLD- The Skirt Mounted Five (5) Angle Strap Adjustor allows for a five position micro-adjustment on both the left and right sides of the mask. This enables vertical (up/down) and horizontal (left/right) pressure on the face to be delicately adjusted for the optimum fit.
7. ANTI-REFLECTIVE (A/R) LENS TREATMEANT- TUSA’s Anti-Reflective (A/R) Lens Treatment decreases internal and external reflected light. This reduction increases light transmission to 95% resulting in significantly enhanced color, clarity, contrast and better overall vision underwater.
8. CORRECTIVE LENS- Corrective Lenses are offered on several styles of masks. This option allows the diver to choose right and left lens powers in both a variety of diopters for maximum flexibility and for a custom fit.
9. CRYSTALVIEW OPTICAL GLASS-CrystalView optical glass lenses provide superior clarity, color, and transmission of light over standard glass lenses used by the competition. Up to 15% of available light can be lost with a standard glass lens due to impurities and reflectivity. TUSA’s CrystalView lenses transmit up to 95% of available light to the diver for clear crisp vision. CrystalView lenses are used in all PRO models masks.
10. QUICK-ADJUST BUCKLE SYSTEM-The Quick-Adjust Buckle System incorporates a newly-designed low-profile buckle. The result is a compact, lightweight, technologically advanced mask design that can be easily and quickly adjusted for a perfect fit.
11. ROUND EDGE SKIRT- TUSA's Round Edge Skirt features a proprietary round edge cross-sectionally shaped skirt. This rounded edge results in a soft fit that suppresses pressure and reduces creasing left on the face. The "planar fit, instead of linear fit" silicone skirt maintains great fit and unprecedented comfort.