Click To Read more
Looking for a challenging yet rewarding course? In the Rescue Diver course, you will learn to prevent and manage problems in and out of the water. You will become more confident in your skills as a diver, knowing you can help others in need. In addition, you will learn to become a better dive buddy by practicing problem solving skills until they become second nature.
What you will learn:
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers.
- Emergency management and equipment.
- Rescuing panicked divers.
- Rescuing unresponsive divers.
- Minimum age 18, 15 with parental consent
- Provide proof of current CPR, first aid and oxygen (O2) provider
- Provide proof of SDI Advanced Adventure Diver certification, SDI Junior Advanced Adventure certification, or equivalent, or open water diver certification and 15 logged open water dives
What is included:
- Semi-Private Class (4-6 Students MAX)
- Entry fees to dive locations
- Air tank rentals
- e-Learning Material
- Same Instructor throughout course
- Certification Processing
- Certification Hard Card
- Digital Certification Card
- Gear Discounts
- Dive Club Entry
What is not included:
- CPR, First Aid Training, & O2 Provider
- Tips: (Boat crew, Instructor, Dive Master, Fish or Lobster Cleaning)
- Personal Gear: Scuba Quality Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Boots, Surface Marker Buoy (SMB)
- Gear: (BCD, Regulator Set, Wetsuit) is not included however is available if needed at an additional cost. We are happy to accommodate your rental needs.
- Transportation to Training Locations or Dive Sites
The Florida Dive Company Difference:
We offer smaller class sizes than a typical dive shop. This means you receive the added benefit of a semi- private class at no additional cost. Our reduced class size allows our students to have direct experience with our Instructors which we believe produces a more knowledgeable, safe and confident diver. We do not rush you or your training as we understand the natural progression of learning as each individual learns at different speeds.
We take pride in our instructional methodology and adhere to our course standards all while providing a safe, fun, and memorable learning experience that will last a lifetime.
Florida Dive Company offers e-Learning options with our all-inclusive package pricing.
No Hidden Fees! (Tipping is not included) Just bring your scuba quality mask, fins, snorkel, boots and let’s start your next adventure.
$500.00 Semi-Private class per diver
Typical Class Schedule
Day 0: In Person Orientation (Florida Dive Company)
Day 1: Spring/Pool
Day 2: Spring
ALL CLASSES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
When you book your training, you are holding a space on our calendar that is no longer available to others, as well as reserving an Instructors time.