Shuttle Power Swimming Fin
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Click To Read more
- Seac Shuttle are short fins for swim 100% silicone designed in two different hardnesses, for strength training (Sport version) or cardio training (Power version).
- Sport version is ideal for beginners especially for muscle strengthening training or intermediate level swimmers. The swimmer benefits from strengthening the thighs, buttocks, calves and lumbar region. This will bring advantages when facing more intense trainings.
- Power version is designed for advanced swimmers for long and intensive trainings and improves kicking frequency and cardio resistance.
- 100% non-deformable silicone structure. Seac Shuttle short fins never lose their shape memory and do not get damaged either by the chlorine of the pool or by the sea water.
- The soft blade allows the ankle and the neck of the foot to flex properly, granting the maximum push up to the fingertips. Thanks to these features it is possible to optimize the entire surface of the Seac Shuttle swimming fins.
Seac Shuttle short swim fins are made with 100% silicone, designed with two different flexibilities: strength training (Sport version) or cardio training (Power version).
Sport version is ideal for beginners especially for muscle strength training or intermediate level swimmers. The swimmer benefits from strengthening the thighs, buttocks, calves and lumbar region, preparing them for more advanced training.
Power version is designed for advanced swimmers with long and intensive training sessions, improving kick frequency and cardio resistance. Thanks to the non-deformable silicone structure, Seac Shuttle short fins never lose their shape (memory) and do not get damaged by either pool chlorine or by seawater, making them ideal for snorkeling. The blades dynamics allow the ankles and feet to flex properly, pushing maximum power up through to the fin tips. This design makes the most of the entire surface of the Shuttle swim fins. The Seac Shuttle silicone fins are available both in the Sport and Power versions, with eight sizes from 34 to 46.
Design studied and patented by Seac with the difference in stiffness between the Power and Sport models.
Power with comfort
Seac Shuttle Power allows the natural movement of the leg and prolonged use thanks to the comfort of 100% silicone.
US size 3-4, EU Size 34/35
US size 4-4.5, EU Size 36/37
US size 5-5.5, EU Size 37/38
US size 6-6.5, EU Size 38/39
US size 7-8, EU Size 40/41
US size 8.5-9.5, EU Size 42/43
US size 9.5-10, EU Size 44/45