TDI Advanced Nitrox & Decompression Procedures
Click To Read more
TDI ADVANCED NITROX DIVER & DECO PROCEDURES
TDI ADVANCED NITROX DIVER
Are you looking to expand your dive time? Maybe you’re a scientific diver or photographer looking to stay in the water a little longer? The TDI Advanced Nitrox Course qualifies divers to use enriched air nitrox from EAN 21 through EAN 100 percent within your current certification level to a maximum depth of 40 metres/130 feet during dives that do not require staged decompression. Often taught in conjunction with the TDI Decompression Procedures course, this can be considered the foundation of your technical diving career. TDI Advanced Nitrox is also a must for SCR or CCR divers.
TDI DECOMPRESSION PROCEDURES DIVER
Are you finding your no-decompression limits (NDLs) a limiting factor to dives? Do you have to ascend sooner than you would like? As sport divers, planned decompression is not something that we do or have been taught. The TDI Decompression Procedures Course prepares you for planned staged decompression diving. With a maximum operating depth of 45 metres/150 feet, this course is your first step beyond the normal sport diving limits. The TDI Decompression Procedures Course combined with the TDI Advanced Nitrox course form the foundation of all other technical courses. After these two courses and some additional experience, the stage has been set for you to move onto additional technical levels.
- Minimum age 18,
- Minimum certification of SDI Advanced Adventure Diver, Advanced Diver, or equivalent
- Minimum certification of TDI Nitrox Diver, or equivalent
- Show proof of 25 logged open water dives
What is included:
- Semi-Private Class
- e-Learning Material
- Same Instructor throughout course
- In-Water Training
- Certification Processing
- Certification Hard Card
- Digital Certification Card
- Gear Discounts
- Dive Club Entry
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Tips: (Boat crew, Instructor, Dive Master)
- Personal Gear: Scuba Quality Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Boots, Surface Marker Buoy (SMB), Dive Slate. (Take Advantage of your NEW STUDENT DISCOUNT in store)
- Gear: (BCD, Regulator Set, Wetsuit) Full Equipment list and requirements provided prior to class start
- Entry Fees: All Entry fees to dive locations.
- Transportation to Training Locations or Dive Sites
- Alternative second stage octopus attached to a primary regulator or a redundant scuba unit; 1.9 litre / 13 cu ft minimum
- A submersible pressure gauge
- Depth gauge and automatic bottom timer and/or dive computer
- Buoyancy compensator device (BCD) with power inflator
- Buoyancy compensator device(s) (BCD) adequate for equipment configuration
- Line cutting device
- Exposure suit adequate for the open water environment
- Ascent reel with lift bag /surface marker buoy
- Adequate for maximum planned depth
- Adequate lift and size for the dive environment
- Cylinder and regulator properly labeled and cleaned as required for EAN mixtures.
- Primary cylinder(s), cylinder volume appropriate for planned dive and student gas consumption
- Decompression mix cylinder(s)
- Cylinder volume appropriate for the planned dive and student gas consumption with submersible pressure gauge
- Labeled in accordance with local practices and/or regulations
- Access to oxygen analyzer, may be supplied by instructor
- Underwater Slate / Wet-Notes
The Florida Dive Company Difference:
We offer smaller class sizes than a typical dive shop. This means you receive the added benefit of a semi- private class at no additional cost. Our reduced class size allows our students to have direct experience with our instructors which we believe produces a more knowledgeable, competent, and confident diver. We do not rush you or your training as we understand the natural progression of learning as each individual learns at different speeds.
We take pride in our instructional methodology and adhere to our course standards all while providing a safe, fun, and memorable learning experience that will last a lifetime.
No Hidden Fees! (Tipping is not included) Just bring your scuba quality mask, fins, snorkel, boots and let’s start your next adventure.
$650.00 Semi-Private class per diver
$1300.00 Private class per diver
Day 0: Mandatory Orientation/Gear Review (2-4hrs)
Day 1: Dives - Springs (5-6 hours)
Day 2: Dives-Springs (2-4 hours)