Click To Read more
Wreck diving can be one of the most exciting aspects of sport diving, however every effort must be made to maximize safe diving techniques. The Wreck Diver Course will discuss the equipment and techniques commonly employed while wreck diving.
This course may be taught as a non-penetration, 2 dives required, or as a limited-penetration course, requiring 3 dives. Limited-penetration is defined as a swim through or within the ambient light of entry point.
- SDI Open Water Scuba Diver, or equivalent
- Minimum age 18, 15 for limited penetration course with parental consent
- Minimum age 10 with parental consent for a non-penetration course
- Junior Open Water Divers may not participate in any penetration activities or dives deeper than 60'
- Divers must have a deep diver specialty certification or be able to provide proof of experience in order to dive deeper than 60' feet in this course
- Limited Penetration: Must have completed non-penetration course as a pre-requisite
What is included:
- Semi-Private Class (4-6 Students MAX)
- Entry fee/Boat fees to dive locations
- Air tank rentals
- e-Learning Material
- Same Instructor throughout course
- Certification Processing
- Certification Hard Card
- Digital Certification Card
- Gear Discounts
- Dive Club Entry
What is not included:
- Tips: (Boat crew, Instructor, Dive Master, Fish or Lobster Cleaning)
- Personal Gear: Scuba Quality Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Boots, Surface Marker Buoy (SMB)
- Gear: (BCD, Regulator Set, Wetsuit, Weights ) is not included however is available if needed at an additional cost. We are happy to accommodate your rental needs.
- Transportation to Training Locations or Dive Sites
The Florida Dive Company Difference:
We offer smaller class sizes than a typical dive shop. This means you receive the added benefit of a semi- private class at no additional cost. Our reduced class size allows our students to have direct experience with our Instructors which we believe produces a more knowledgeable, safe and confident diver. We do not rush you or your training as we understand the natural progression of learning as each individual learns at different speeds.
We take pride in our instructional methodology and adhere to our course standards all while providing a safe, fun, and memorable learning experience that will last a lifetime.
Florida Dive Company offers e-Learning options with our all-inclusive package pricing.
No Hidden Fees! (Tipping is not included) Just bring your scuba quality mask, fins, snorkel, boots and let’s start your next adventure.
Typical Class Schedule - Non-Penetration
Day 1: Ocean - 2 tank dive
Typical Class Schedule - Limited Penetration
Pre-Requisite: Must have completed no penetration course prior to Limited Penetration Course
Day 1: Classroom - Line Drills
Day 2: Ocean - 2 tank dive